Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Comments and Elephants

Okay so this post really has nothing to do with elephants.  But isn't there some saying about elephants never forgetting?  I am clearly not an elephant.

I just realized that I haven't been getting any notifications about approving comments on posts for quite some time.  Dang it.  No more brownie fail, but now I've got comment fail.  I'm fixing it now, so if you commented at some point in the last 6 months (yikes) I'm sorry!  I didn't realize I wasn't getting notified about them.

I missed a vegan mofo post yesterday!  Comment fail and posting fail.  Really, though I was just too darned busy yesterday to post at all.  I'm going to try and make a few extra posts this weekend and keep them pending so I can just publish a post if I'm having one of those crazy days.  I'm determined to be an every day mofo!  hehe


Now here is a photo of some fall leaves since I think all posts should have photos.  I actually took this photo on my walk to work one morning.  The colors in Vancouver have been just amazing this year.  If you're interested in the rest of the photos I took that morning, you can find them in my Flickr set here.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo! And don't worry about missing a post, it's nearly impossible not to do it once, twice, or even three times :)

    ReplyDelete