Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hey Ladies!


Makeup
Originally uploaded by Scripter81
I usually try and keep this blog exclusively about food. I'm going to break my own rule for a minute and ask for a little assistance from the ladies.

Do you wear makeup? Even just a little bit? Would you mind filling out a short survey for me?

http://beetsandtwigs.com/makeup-survey

The details are going to be under wraps until certain things are finalized and ready to be public, but for those that don't know, I'm about to start my own line of makeup. That's right, ladies, a completely vegan makeup line that isn't some hippie dippy stuff and actually has great pigment and nice colors.

I'm still in the beginning stages of some of this so any input you could give me would be very helpful. I know what I like and what I look for, but I want to know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment